Flatline
Winter Wonderland.

HOME

Disclaimer
Fic
Links

Jose wakes up to find someone very male, very naked, and half-hard draped over his back like a blanket, breath puffing softly on his neck, and can't help feeling even a bit surprised.  But he just smiles indulgently and lets his eyes drift back shut, enjoying the feeling.  According to what he'd been told the day before, Dandy should be gone by now, but he doesn't know when he would be able to just savour a quiet moment with the two of them after this. 
 
Probably too long.
 
He opens them a few hours later to a mischievous sparkle in his lover's eyes, several inches from his own.  Jose knows he's probably up to something, but also knows that he probably won't find out what it is until it's too late.
 
"C'est une belle matin, oui?" Dandy asks, grinning.  Jose glances to the window and the howling wind stirring up the snow that's still falling at an almost insane rate.  "All the planes are grounded, no one is even supposed to go outside."
 
"So you're still here?  Dommage," Jose teases with a sly grin on his face, "my other boyfriend's supposed to show up today, you know."
 
"Well he'll just have to wait then."  Dandy kisses him chastely on the lips, and Jose shrieks as two blocks of ice attach themselves to his leg. 
 
"You bastard!"
 
"I had to get up to phone Lewie, and your apartment is fucking freezing."
 
"Well get your feet off my leg!"
 
"Pourquoi?" Dandy complies anyway, pulling his feet back.  But replaces them a second later with a freezing cold hand on the back of Jose's neck.
 
"Merde! Dandy..."
 
"Je m'excuse," Dandy says, not really looking sorry at all.  Jose sneaks a foot out of his blanket, pulling it back in almost immediately.
 
"He said it wouldn't happen anymore..." he groans, letting his head fall forward into the crook of Dandy's neck.  "This is the third time this year."
 
"You're serious?  Why don't you just move?"
 
"I will."  Dandy drops a kiss by his ear, and lets his chin rest on the top of his head.  "So I'm assuming the fact that you're all over me is purely to share body heat so we don't freeze?"
 
"Why else?"  Jose chuckles, pressing his lips to Dandy's neck.
 
"I have to go to the bathroom, be back in a few." 
 
"Have fun," Dandy says as Jose detaches himself, snuggling further into the blankets.  Jose sticks another experimental toe out, wincing as the cold air hits his skin. 
 
Then, inspiration strikes.
 
He rolls out of bed, glaring at Dandy's insufferable smirk, and grabs the blanket, pulling it around him before marching off to the bathroom, head held high.
 
~
 
When Jose steps back into his bedroom, he can't see Dandy anywhere, but there's a soft chattering coming from the living room.  He pulls the blanket tighter around him and goes to check, biting his lip to stifle a giggle as he sees Dandy.
 
He's somehow managed to find his pair of flannel maple leaf pyjama bottoms and was huddled in the corner of his couch with a blanket that isn't quite large enough to cover him and a cup of coffee, watching what looks like old Bugs Bunny re-runs.
 
"I hate you," Dandy says petulantly, glaring.  Jose grins and sits down next to him, flipping the blanket over both of them.
 
"Ah, je t'aime aussi," he says, leaning over to place a kiss under Dandy's ear.  "Nothing else on?"
 
"Hey, I _like_ this show!"
"Overgrown child."
 
"Tu m'aime."
 
"Sad but true, cheri."  Dandy's arm wraps around him and he snuggles into the warm body, watching the trials of Elmer Fudd on his television.
 
He can feel a slight shifting below him, and tenses suddenly.
 
"Don't even _think_ of it Dandy."
 
"But-"
 
"I am not your foot warmer, d'accord?"
 
"Spoil sport."  Jose just snuggles in farther, smiling to himself as Dandy drops a kiss into his hair.
 
It looked like Antartica outside, all snow and wind and hell, he wouldn't want to step out there if his life depended on it.  Even the snowplows had given up hours ago.  It looked like Dandy really was snowed in.  Pity.
 
"Think we should terrorize some poor pizza delivery boy?"  Dandy suggests wryly, and he can feel the smile against his skin.
 
"Why, because we're too sane to go out there ourselves?"
 
"Oui, pretty much."
 
"You're evil."  Dandy's head tilts to the side and Jose jumps at the first nip to the skin on his neck, soothed by soft kisses.  "Intending on warming up?"
 
"That's the idea," Dandy murmurs before tracing Jose's earlobe with his tongue, making him shiver as the cold air hits his wet skin.  "Alors?"
 
"Alors?" Jose repeats, moaning as Dandy's finger swirls around his belly button.  "Dandy..."
 
"Oui?"
 
"Too bad."  He yanks the blanket out and gets up quickly, running to the other side of the room, leaving Dandy swearing and grabbing futilly at him.
 
"Fuck you," he snarls.
 
"You'll have to catch me first," he says with a giggle, darting to the bedroom, Dandy hot on his heels.  Jose dives onto the bed, pulling the blanket over his head just as Dandy lands on top of him.
 
"Jose... I'm cold," he whines, trying to tickle Jose through the blanket but failing.
 
"You have flannel," Jose says with a giggle, curling his legs up farther.  Dandy changes tactics, moving to the foot of the bed, working his way under the blanket, and crawls his way over Jose's body. "Your skin is freezing!"
 
"Thanks to you, cheri."
 
"Sorry," Jose says, unable to wipe the grin off his face.  Dandy glares at him but leans down to kiss him anyway, pinning Jose to the bed with his weight.
 
"No you're not," he growls, biting softly on Jose's lip.
 
"No, I'm not," Jose agrees, letting his head fall back to give Dandy better access to heis throat, hissing as a tongue traces the outline of his adam's apple before moving lower, to his collar bone.  "Fuck, Dandy..."
 
"I'd say I cought you, oui?"  Jose pulls him up for another kiss, feeling Dandy smile against his lips as he ground his hips down, making Jose gasp.  Dandy takes advantage by slipping his tongue into his mouth.
 
All Jose can think of is getting that flannel off.  Now.
 
Dandy's hands join his as he tries to pull it down, and then he's kicking it off and Jose is left with nothing but skin, which suits him just fine.  He lets his hands wander freetly, raising his hips to meet Dandy's, cocks rubbing together, and he pulls Dandy closer, wanting- needing more friction, more skin.
 
Dandy pulls away and Jose groans softly at the loss, until he sees Dandy reaching for the lube on the nightstand, pulling hiss arm back into the warmth of the blanket as quickly as possible.  Jose shifts in anticipation, watching Dandy quirt some lube onto his fingers, warming it up before sliding down out of sight.
He isn't quite expecting Dandy to lean down, rubbing his slight stubble over Jose's cock before taking it into his mouth, sliding down on it slowly.  Jose moans loudly and bites down on his lip, spreading his legs wider as Dandy nudges them apart.
 
One finger slides into him as Dandy sucks harder, then another joins it, sizzoring, and it's all Jose can do from screaming out loud.
 
"Fuck... so good..." his hands find Dandy under the cover, tangling in his hair, silently urging him on, so close now...
 
Jose inhales sharply and then is coming, trying to stifle the moan that wants to escape and not quite succeeding, as Dandy swallows around him easily, pulling back only when Jose has stopped shaking.
 
His head pokes out of the blanket before he pulls it over both of their heads, kissing Jose on the nose.
 
"Et?" Jose asks, sucking gently on Dandy's jaw.
 
"Et bien?  No rush, oui?  The storm _is_ supposed to go on for most of the weekend..."
 
"Mm... I like the sound of that..."