Flatline
Links

HOME

Disclaimer
Fic
Links

Hockey-Dreams

The mailing list where you can find hockey fanfiction of all shapes and sizes. Slash, het, serious fic, parodies... it's all welcome.  You do have to join, but it's worth it. So come! Post! Drink and be merry! Welcome to the insanity. ;)

Walking on December

This is where you can find SDQ's fic. "Take it from me, folks. Until you have lain, rug burned, post-coital, possibly frostbitten, in a fire-engine red foyer with a man with only one eyebrow, you have not lived."
If that doesn't make you want to go read, nothing will. She's incredible. Now shoo.

You might have heard of Frala as the queen of smut. There's a reason for that, m'dears. And her TrevorFic series is incredible. The characters are all loveable, and flawed, and the way they interact is so fucking cool.
AJ's fic is always incredible.  Cold Is The Night and Time Enough For Counting are always good when you want some good angst, or just a plain good read.

Angels In The Architecture

Chrissy is most people's gateway drug to hockeyslash.  Beautiful Child is... well... beautiful.  And she just gets better with every fic. Imperfectly kills me every time.

Simple Words

Ah, yes, Natalie.  She's a great writer, and if you like Andy Ference, then this is definitely the right stop for you. But just you wait for Without You to be put up because da-amn. I am in love with it.

Mae's Hockey Fan Fiction

Mae's relatively new to the hockey fandom, not that you'd know it by the amount that she's written. The girl is a freaking writing machine!  Not only that, but it's all incredible writing.  Sunny/Thorty are so loveable, Supernova is indescribable, and Cerulean Sky is so achingly beautiful and mystic. 

Two Points For Honesty

Flannery is a goddess.
No, really, I'm serious. Long December makes you believe that it IS Darcy, and you'll laugh with him, you'll cry with him... hell, you'll even want to get rid of that goddamned towel with him.  And her shorts? So fucking amazing.  Just... go read.
And if that isn't enough, Maria's fic is now there.  That whole family has so much talent, it's fucking unfair.  Ultraviolet was one of my first drugs in this fandom, and she's finally posting somewhere again. It's about time.

Half-Truths and Gorilla Dust

Alex's fic is so damned emotional, going through her site is like a rollercoaster. Go check them out. Now.

Just Because

Cassidy's a true pioneer- we mostly have her to thank for this fandom.  Not only that, but she's an excellent writer too, her Heatley/Kovalchuk always puts a smile on your face, and Promises will make you fall in love with the Canes.

Dreams in Woodwork

I didn't know much about Hica Lynn until TheSiteThatMustNotBeNamed shut down the Sports section and she came to H-D.  At least it was good for something.  Quasimodo has me hooked.

Tammy's Fics

Tammy's probably one of the most underrated authors out there, mostly because she doesn't post much.  But what she does have is amazing.  ... Who Is Like God is  just so understated and beautiful and you just want to eat her words up with a spoon. 

The X Zone

James might not believe it, but he kicks so much ass.  His PWPs are hot and funny as hell, and the CH realm is so damn cute and angsty and you just want to wrap Kris and Kirk up in blankets and cuddle them and make it all better.  Not that they don't do it themselves.  And his Sean is to die for.  Go read.