Flatline
Dance Me Outside

HOME

It's not anything too obvious.  Not for the casual looker to see.   Just glances here and there, a hint of a promise, a flicker of remembrance.  Of darker things done in darker nights, wrong or right not mattering without the light to guide them.  The world can dissolve for a few moments; they can simply be.


Scott has told so many lies in his life, of all shapes and sizes, but not one of them has ever been to Jason.  They have never bothered with secrets or pretences.  It is what it is- shared, stolen moments when they are together and only whispers on the edge of consciousness when they are apart.


The night stretches across San Jose; it is summer and time seems endless.


Air is cool on damp skin as clothes are discarded quickly, harsh breaths are consumed by it and stay silent, content to be spent and not heard.  A cacophony of silence, for their ears only.


Swirls of sound occasionally sneak in from outside their still space, a soft laugh as noses bump, the siren of an ambulance several streets down, the pitter patter of rain as it falls, a muted thump as Scott is pushed up against the wall, only growling a little through the laugh that coaxes its way through his throat and is swallowed by Jason's mouth.  A smile curves against his lips.


Scott's fingers rediscover the curve of Jason's back, the ridge of his spine, follow the trails of muscle and sinew.  He is writing something above Scott's collarbone with his tongue- Scott manages to make out the soft curves of an 's', the sharp angles of an 'n', and smiles as he realizes it is Jason's name.


There are never any marks left by either of them, nothing to give it away, but Scott knows he won't forget.  More intimate than a bite, a bruise, a claim of the flesh, this is a claim only they will know about.  One Scott has no objections to.


A sly grin graces his face as Jason leans in for a kiss.  Warm and sweet and almost wistful as it does its best to coax forever from Scott.  His hands rest on Jason's shoulders and pull him closer, closer, it can never be close enough.  But they can try.


He shifts his weight, twists them both around, and then it is Jason who is cornered against the wall, smirking as he wraps his arms around Scott's neck.  They kiss again, every move slow and languorous.  For once they have no reason to rush.  Scott likes the feeling.  No other commitments, no fear of being caught, just them and the sudden clap of thunder outside and the pounding of Scott's heartbeat in his ears.


The rain is falling harder now; he slips out of Jason's grasp and lowers himself to his knees, circling the hipbones lightly with just the pads of his fingers before holding them down.  He thinks this might be how he likes Jason best, shifting almost impatiently as he hovers, growling as he pulls away slightly, a fist connecting with the wall as he opens his mouth and.  Breathes.


He watches Jason lick his lips slowly, take in a deep breath, try and stay still.  A hand is raised to his mouth as he bites on it in an attempt to keep quiet; the other tangles in Scott's hair and tries to urge him forward.  If Scott were to really have his way, Jason would beg.  Please, he'd say.  Please.  I need this.


But Jason never begs, so Scott contents himself with this.  He leans in and holds Jason firmly to the wall.  A strangled gasp.  A soft murmur.  He takes Jason's cock into his mouth, slow and sure.


Jason's head falls back against the wall with a contented sigh as Scott begins to suck in a lazy rhythm; eyes shut as his hand muffles every gasp, every soft moan.  It's a challenge to coax even these small sounds from him- Scott revels in a strangled cry as Jason comes, the hand tangled in his hair gripping almost painfully.  He still manages to swallow most of it, one stray drop is quickly wiped away as he pulls back.


Jason is still trying to catch his breath.  Scott smiles and rocks back on his heels.  He is almost painfully hard but if there's something he's learned with those extra years, it's patience.


Soon enough, Jason's eyes open and he glares down at Scott, who just shakes his head and chuckles.  "You are so getting yours," Jason growls. 


Somehow, Scott doesn't mind at all.